Monday, April 7, 2008

And The Winner Is....

I waited until after midnight to do the random number thingy and it picked the number 9... and then I realized it would be very nice if blogger numbered each comment! Well, at least 9 wasn't too far down the list!

Drum roll please......

Trudy Osborn said...
What a fun blog...I found it because you found mine. Thanks for the sweet comments you left. I just finished going through the whole blog start to finish, and you have some awesome art...thanks for the inspiration, you can be sure I will be back.

Congrats Trudy! I just need your mailing address and I will get your package mailed right away!
Thank you everyone for participating! It was quite fun and I plan to do it again! (5,000 is right around the corner....I guess I need to investigate what other celeblog days there are!) Thanks!

4 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

Thanks so much! I am so excited, and can't wait to see everything in person!

mwebb said...

Congratulations to Trudy!!!!!!

Heather said...

Congrats Trudy!

Laura lok said...

congrats to the winner

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin