Friday, June 13, 2008

I've neglected you...

and I'm so sorry!

So I'm still trying to play catch-up with work (and life). I haven't stamped ALL WEEK and I can really feel it...and my family can too! I'm a bit grumpy (okay more than a bit) and I'm just so glad that it is Friday! I probably still will not get any stamping time until Sunday but boy am I excited! I got a Jacksonbelle order today and I can't wait! Perhaps I will give myself a little play time tonight...we will see! You want to know a few things that I got that I can't wait to use?
1. Inkadinkado "Thinking of You" stamp - Jacksonbelle herself used it here and it is SOO cute!
2. Inkadinkado "Three to a Tree" stamp - I'm always lured to things with 3's as I have 3 kids!
3. Daisy D Chloe Marie Floral Elements Rubons to go with my Chloe Paper (I will be using them this weekend too for a product spotlight challenge on Tuesday!) I love that they are Black and White!

Thanks for stopping by...hopefully I will have something for you to look at next time!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You lucky girl! Have fun stamping tonight!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin