Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blog Candy Reminder!

I just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow will be the last day to comment for my blog candy! Leave a comment here!

Okay - now I have to ask! Have you seen all the new Spellbinders stuff ??? I was just visiting all of the design team's blogs and now I'm drooling! Darn it.....I'm going to have to sell my house to buy this stuff, but then I wouldn't have any where to store it, so perhaps sell the husband? Nope, he's too cute! Sell myself? Ugh - I'd be broke for sure!! And I'm so completely envious (okay jealous) for all of those lucky ladies (and gents) who are going to CHA! Oh how I'd love to be there!!

Well, enjoy the evening! Perhaps I will chat with you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh bummer. First time visit after you left wonderful comments on my blog so thought Id pop over and visit... and see yummy blog candy... and guess I have missed the deadline. Oh well... you have pretty awesome cards.. have saved you in my favorites.
Trace

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin