Monday, July 7, 2008

Just For Fun!


I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! We were busy here! Of course, we had the usual 4th of July excitement on Friday; food, fun and fireworks! My husband and I also decided to make a quick trip to Eugene (3 hour drive each way) Friday morning (and make it back in time for 4th fun) to pick up some fun toys for the kids. We got them Baja Mini Bikes and they LOVE them! We decided to get three so there would be NO fighting, and I'm so glad we did it! They look a bit like clown motorcycles but they have really wide tires so there is no tipping, they also have a big banana seat and the kids can sit on them and still touch the ground. They have a small gas-powered motor and so far...no wrecks! I think it was a great investment...especially because it gets the kids outside and out of my hair! I'll try to get some pictures...especially some of my husband riding them! He really looks like a clown!

I called today's post "Just for Fun" because I actually got to make a card Just for Fun! I got a few new images in the mail last week from a very good friend (Thanks!!) and I couldn't wait to color them! They are the cutest frogs I think I've ever seen. What do you think?

The Card.
Isn't she darling? You can find her at DRS Designs. And guess what? She's got a mate! I wasn't able to finish a card with him, but he's colored and ready to go, so hopefully today I can finish something with him and show him later this week!
Be sure to check in tomorrow for Jacksonbelle Design Team Challenges....you don't want to miss Lynda's great sketch!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I knew you would make awesome things with those frogs! She is totally adorable! I LOVE how you colored her and the flowers match perfect! Love it!

Jackie said...

Kisa,I love that cute card!! There is an award for you on my blog:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin