Monday, August 4, 2008

Lots'a Loot!

Look what came in the mail!!! My Lizzie Anne Designs prize (the whole entire release!)! I was so excited and thrilled to receive it...such an awesome and generous prize! I can't wait to play! They even sent a sweet handwritten note! I loved it! Isn't that robot just cute? I think he could be my favorite out of all of the sets, but that cowgirl is really cute too, and the witch, and the hula girl.... and the Christmas sets.. Hm... I guess I love them all!

Shimmerz!

Also....I found out this weekend that I won Shimmerz' monthly drawing! Yippee!! That means I get 5 more colors of Shimmerz! So cool! You all should know by now that I'm 100% in-love with this stuff! Submitting for the drawing is very easy! You can read the rules here!

4 comments:

Heather said...

You lucky girl!!! Have fun with all the new goodies!

Broni said...

Wow! You're really racking up there, girlfriend! Congratulations!!!

marywebb said...

Wow Kisa!!! You so deserve everything you won. You are an aswsome stamper and person. Great job!!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Holy crap!!! What amazing prizes you lucky girl. Now, go buy a lottery ticket!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin