Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Jacksonbelle Broni-Day!

Today the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Design Team CASEd Broni! I was actually pretty stressed out about this! I LOVE Broni's water coloring- I really wanted to try that - but I was too scared, so I found something else to try! This is the card that I cased: (Here I am!)

I love how she popped up the little birdie and paper pierced just around one part of it. I also thought the corner piercing was perfect (and I messed up on mine - darn it!)

Here's my attempt!

I feel like the pink paper that I put the bird on is just a little too bright - but I think the lighting of the picture makes it worse, and the ghost snowflake that I colored pink turned out just a bit to pink - but oh well! I also messed up on the corner piercing, so I had to punch that corner off and do something else...that is where the snowflake and brad came in! I added Shimmerz Glitter Paint to dress it up a bit. I used Coal Shimmerz on the bird and Magenta Shimmerz on the patterned paper, which happens to be the yummy Imaginisce paper, Santa's Secret Garden. The ribbon is A Muse.

Be sure to check out the Case Jobs!

Design Team Members
The Queen Bee...Lindsey
Lynda Benden
Amber Hight
Beth Thomas
Broni Holcombe
Dee Jackson
Rachel
Lila Holgate
Maren Benedict

See you tomorrow with a Throwdown Challenge (that I still haven't made yet -yikes!)

6 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

You are WAY too hard on yourself, Kisa! I think this is spectacular! I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

This is darling Kisa!! I love the colors and colored snowflake!! :D

Lila H said...

Kisa - This is SUPER CUTE!!! and little mistakes are the perfect opportunity for an embellishment (BTW - I hate it when my camera confuses colors and they don't show real))))))

Beth Thomas said...

I absolutely love this! You chose one of my favs from Broni's collection and completely rocked it Kisa-style! Love the snowflake accent, the ribbon, everything!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute!! Love the paper you used with the bird:)

Lynda Benden said...

This is just darling Kisa! I love the Imaginisce paper and the little bird is so cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin