Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jacksonbelle Inka Contest Winners!

We have winners! Wow! There were TONS of submissions for this contest and it was very hard to vote it down to the top 3, but we did it and here they are:



First Place: Heather Lee-Reppen - ($50 GCertificate)



Second Place: Cindy Haffner - ($30 GC)



Third Place: Sharon Johnson - ($15)



They all get a goodie bag too.



Random Drawing Winner: Barbara Anders who will get a goodie bag for doing ALL the challenges!



Yay for the big wieners! Congrats! The cards were great!



If you want to see the winning cards, run over to Lindsey's blog - she's got them there!

1 comment:

Heather said...

OMG, I can't believe I won their contest! I am so thrilled, I'm shaking! I still can't believe it. I've gone to Lindsey's blog like 10 times just to make sure I'm not crazy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin