Saturday, November 8, 2008

Such a bad blogger!

I have been insanely busy with work lately and I must apologize for my bad blogging habits! Since I don’t have anything stamped to share, I thought I’d share a few pictures with you!

DSC04507It really isn’t easy to take a picture in the mirror! My daughter helped and it worked, sort of!

MyBells DSC04499

Going Out!DSC04511

DSC04519

Sorry no full-body shots of me – I wouldn’t fit on the screen! : )

My Daughter. (11)DSC04038I’m really not even sure who took this picture – I just happened to find it on my camera – I think it is a great picture Krista and Kitty (pretty fancy cat name, don’t ya think!?)

Below is her current school picture.

SCAN0009

Son 1. (13)

SCAN0006

Shawn… He only got to play 2 quarters of football this year because of his broken foot but he still took team pictures.

Son 2. (10)

SCAN0007

And poor Andrew! I’ve searched through all of my pictures and I don’t have any current snapshots! I’ll fix that this weekend!

And there ya go! They keep me busy….

4 comments:

Deana said...

I love the pictures of you and Mark, you look so great Kisa. Of course the pictures of the kids are wonderful, but the rare picture of you made my day.

Broni said...

I love seeing these pictures of you and your family! Your kids are so good looking and their parents are just darling!!

Unknown said...

Kisa... your family is GORGEOUS... just like you! I LOVE seeing photos.. now to meet you IRL! Soon babe... very soon! :)

Unknown said...

Hey girlie! What a good looking family. I hope you guys had a great time. TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin