Wednesday, December 31, 2008

JBelle Party Post 3!

New Year’s Resolutions….I bet you can figure out my annual resolution by my projects!  Challenge number 3 requires you make a card (or project) reflecting your resolution!  I really liked my card from last week so I cased it for this challenge!

DSC04716

It’s a notebook!  I could journal my food intake, exercise, measurements, etc…. I could do this! 

I used Basic Grey Offbeat paper and buttons for this project, I LOVE the fruit and veggie paper!  The image is Inkadinkado.  The bling is MAMBI (Me and My Big Ideas).  I have a Basic Grey magnet tucked inside the ribbon, which is May Arts, to hold the notebook shut! 

Here is the card I cased from last week:

As before, please check out the other JBelle Girls’ blogs to see who’s the sweetest of all (who’s got the candy!).  Links are on the left!

Challenge details ~ EVERYONE can play along and we hope you do!!! All you have to do is go to Jacksonbelle’s Challenge BLOG and leave a comment & link to your card in the post for the specific challenge you are playing with!! That’s it! The deadline to enter for the CHALLENGES (blog candy deadline is different) is 1/4/09 by 12pm EST! There will be a prize given away for each challenge. If you upload to SCS, please include the specified keywords referenced in the challenge details below. This way, we can all see your beautiful creation!

Blog Hop Treasure Hunt ~ This is going to be so much fun!!!! We can’t tell you WHO is the bearer of the BLOG CANDY…you will have to go FIND it!!! LOL!!!! Visit ALL the girls’ blogs below and MAYBE one or two of them might have some candy to share!! When you find the bearer of the gift(s), leave a comment on their blog! That’s it!

All winners will be announced on the Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge Blog on Monday, 1/5/09.

8 comments:

Jill said...

What a great idea to make a notebook out of it. That little stick lady is too cute too. You did a fabulous job!

Lynda Benden said...

Fantastic Kisa!!! How funny, COULD is the keyword here right!?!?!? Great job Kisa!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! This is just to stinkin cute. Hope you reach it and hope I'm right behind you! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is too cute - I have this stamp so I think I have to case this!! I should have a resolution to lose weight but ....
Happy New Year!

Ravengirl said...

That is a great journal! It's easy to see why you cased the card, it's great too!

Rachel Hope said...

Love that stamp set and great Veggie paper to go with it!!! :D

Jennifer Buck said...

Ah! LOVE it! What a wonderful image! This I could use! ;) hope you have a great day! :)

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute! I love the paper and colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin