Tuesday, March 3, 2009

JBelle Tuesday – Featuring Prima!

Jacksonbelle Embellishments Tuesday Challenge was to feature Prima products, and I’ve got a surprise for you!  I did a Prima feature without using Prima flowers!  Can you believe it?

Okay, so what did I use?  Galaxy Stars!!  Check them out!  They are called Red Galaxy Stars, by Prima.  Fun aren’t they!?  I also used the Prima clear stamp, Giraffe, which comes with the “Reaching for the Stars” sentiment.  I used a combination of Prima Dude paper and October AfternoonNight Light paper.  To give the Giraffe a bit more pizzazz, I painted it with  ShimmerzRoyal Red and Coal

 

You can see the Shimmerz a bit better in this photo.  I wanted to make this a boy card and I had a hard time not using ribbon, so I decided to use paper instead – I think this would work perfectly well for a boy or a girl card, but I was aiming for a boy card and    I think I pulled it off! 

Be sure to check out the other design team members cards to see what they did with Prima

 

Melissa Bove

Jennifer Buck

Jill Dunn

Kimberly O’Rosky

Maren Benedict

AJ Otto

Heather Lee-Reppen 

Shannan Teubner

Michelle Woerner

Taylor Usry

Rachel Baird

Lynda Benden

Lindsey Botkin

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a cute card! Love the stars, paper and layout!

Lila H said...

OMG!!!! A Prima challenge and Kisa used NO flowers!!!! that's OK - cause those stars are GREAT!!!! love it....

Heather said...

This is adorable! I love the red stars! Fabulous card!

Jill said...

Awesome! Loved how you starrified it with those great glittery stars. Fun!

Lynda Benden said...

WOW Kisa, the stars are AWESOME! Actually, your whole card is awesome! Great job!

Rachel Hope said...

Love it...those stars are perfection!

Stac said...

So so cute! I love that he is red. You should post this on the Shimmerz blog too. ;o)

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! THis is so fab!! I love those sparkly stars!! SO FUN!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin