Friday, March 27, 2009

A Tooth Fairy?

A few weeks back I was playing with this cute Our Craft Lounge Tooth Fairy Fun when I had an idea!   I thought, you know what? She doesn’t HAVE to be a Tooth fairy!  She could be a Birthday Fairy!  So I made a few quick changes!  I took the star image from Kit the Kat and covered up the teeth!  I used Copic markers to color the image and the cute patterned paper is from My Mind’s Eye.  Smart, eh?  : )

Here’s another OCL card!  I used the tree from Treemendous Love and the boy is from Children of the World and I used the sidewalk technique from Lauren Meader – it was one of her video tutorials(she has FAB videos!), you can view that here

I used a punched scallop for the clouds, a stamp for the leaves, and Copic markers to color the image.  The cute patterned paper is from My Mind’s EyeJust Dreamy 2 – Boys Only, No Girls Allowed – Fresh Air (wow – that’s a big name for a piece of paper!)

Oh, and be sure to read your Eclectic Paperie Newsletter today – you just might see me there!  Thanks Joy and Daisy!!  And if you are in to Tim Holtz (um, who isn’t) be sure to check out all the new stuff they’ve got in the store – I hear it is moving FAST!

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling cards! I am going to have to try the sidewalk thingie...cute idea! Saw your introduction on Eclectic Paperie and had to come visit your blog...I am from Oregon near Mt Hood on the Columbia River in the gorge! Yikes...the wind is on it's way!

Heather said...

These are AWESOME! I love the colors you used and OMG the sidwalk totally rocks!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin