Friday, April 24, 2009

Is it Friday Or Saturday?

The kids didn’t have school today so they are home and I’ve been crazy and confused all day!  Well, I guess I’m usually like that every day, but today seems just a bit extra crazy.  I keep thinking it is Saturday but them I’m so thrilled to realize it is still only Friday!  I worked WAY too much yesterday and my brain is just a tad bit fried!  I made this card weeks ago – I had some scraps out on my table and I thought they would work together!  The yellow paper is My Mind’s Eye and the other patterned paper is Basic Grey.  I kept the layout really simple.  Isn’t Anna Mae just so dang cute as a brunette?  I colored her with Copics and popped up the cake.   I’m still just using my 24 Copic markers that I got at Our Craft Lounge.  The packages they carry are just the perfect colors to start with!  I do hope to get my hands on more very soon, but for now I’m very happy with these colors!!


Have a good Friday!  Perhaps I’ll have my schtuff together and have something else to share with you tomorrow!!

Oh, and I know that it is PAST Easter now, but I found this in my photo gallery and I can’t remember if I shared it or not (and I’m too lazy to go back and look!)  I used Pea-Nut Bunny – she’s just too cute!  I ran the entire oval piece through my Xyron, image side down so it would have the adhesive, and then I glittered it up!  Isn’t it purdy?! 

Um, okay – that’s  it for now! Sigh….time to get back to work – no more excuses….no more procrastination, at least for a little while!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

These are both super adorable!!!!

Heather said...

These are both totally adorable. I LOVE the glitter on the Peanut Bunny! Great cards!

marywebb said...

Both cards are really cute Kisa! I especially like the elephant...probably because of all the glitter.

Debbie Corbari said...

O...M...G! These are ridiculously CUTE! Look at all the glittery shimmery goodness on pea-nut! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors on your Anna Mae card! WOW! Wish I could just throw scraps together like that! YOU ROCK!

Unknown said...

Kisa... it was Friday that day... today is Monday. Just so you know. :) Your cards rock my friend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin