Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday – It’s Hip to be…um..

Not Rectangle!  That was our challenge for today!  So guess what shape I went with?….Well the one my body most closely resembles me! (I like to keep it close to home ya know!) I went with ROUND (Okay scalloped, which may even be a better match!) 

Isn’t he cute?  This card has NO stamping.  I used Pink Paislee paper! It’s called Vintage Moon.   The owl comes on one of the sheets in the pack, so I cut it out, popped it up, and then painted it with Shimmerz!  Easy enough eh?

For the Shimmerz and Blingz colors, I used Coal, Mello Yello, and Under the Sea.

Be sure to check out the other girls – links are listed on my left sidebar!

4 comments:

Jill said...

You are so funny! I love your round card and that uber-cute owl. Great job!

Kimberly said...

Too cute. I love that you cute the little owl out!

Heather said...

This is super cool! You are seriously the queen of no stamping cards! This is awesome. Great use of the shimmerz!

Lynda Benden said...

Too cute Kisa! What a great idea to use the owl on that paper!!! Great job girl!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin