Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday

As easy as 1, 2, 3?  That is the challenge for Jacksonbelle Embellishments today!  It was actually quite funny hearing the girls worry about what counted as a layer!  You’d be surprised at how we all think so differently!!  I am proud to say that I think I followed the rules this week!!  The code for this week is JBE050 – use this if you upload to Splitcoast or PCP so we can find it!

One stamp

Two embellishments

Three layers

 

Yes, the image is crooked, both are!  One stamp, stamped twice with two different colors…and the flower is attached to this stamp, I just didn’t get the black ink on it, so it would just be nice and orange!  The stamp is Imaginisce.  The cute paper is Pink Paislee.  I just cut it in a rectangle about 2-1/2 x 5-1/4, used the SU! scalloped edge punch on one side, then cut it into strips.  On the cards shown below, I did the same thing except I flipped the middle piece, as the paper is double sided.  I thought this was a fun simple layout so I went a little crazy with it while I was watching a movie!  The button is Basic Grey of course – LOVE their buttons!  The package comes with so many different sizes and such wonderful colors!  My second embellishment is the scrapper’s floss tied on the button.  I’m usually WAY TOO LAZY to do anything to the button, but I figured since this card was so simple I could exert myself just a bit more and add the floss, besides, I needed another embellishment!

Here are the other’s I threw together using the same layout.  I used rub-on sentiments for these cards…

Be sure to check out the other girls for more inspiration!

Melissa Bove

Jennifer Buck

Jill Dunn

Kimberly O’Rosky

Maren Benedict

AJ Otto

Heather Lee-Reppen 

Shannan Teubner

Michelle Woerner

Taylor Usry

Lynda Benden

Beth Thomas

Lindsey Botkin

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Too cute! Love how you cute the pattern paper and the button is perfect!

Lynda Benden said...

ACK!!! Look at you, YOU followed the rules!!!! Are you feeling ok Kisa?!?!? LOLOLOL!!! These are darling and I am SO proud of you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin