Thursday, May 14, 2009

FireCracker Designs by Pamela

I wanted to share a couple more cards I made with another stamp set by FireCracker Designs by Pamela as the guest designer.   This set was actually gifted to me a few years back by Jennifer G.  (Thanks Jennifer!) It is called Fall Flowers and it is packed with great images! 

I love that this set comes with two sizes of the flower.  I used the larger one in the photo above and the smaller one below.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and then did a bit of airbrushing.  This was my first attempt at airbrushing so, there are a few splotches!  Oh well! I loved that the paper wasn’t bright white and sort of blended in with the rest of the card.  I used a rub-on for the sentiment and some MAMBI Bling to dress it up a bit!

 

This is the smaller flower from the set.  I used Earthy Copics again and my airbrushing is getting just a bit better here!  I used some of the wheat to create a bit of a bouquet. 

 

I used Versamark Ink to create the background with the same images as the focal point.  The ribbon is gorgeous May Arts double-sided satin.  I finished off the corners with some Dew Drops

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin