Sunday, May 3, 2009

Guest Designer! Me?

Please check out this post if you are looking for the OCL blog hop!

Yep... Me!  And for who? A great company called FireCracker Designs By Pamela!  Thank you Pamela for asking me! What an honor!  The first stamp set that I used is called You Quack Me Up!  Since Easter is over and Summer is nearly here, I decided to use this stamp set for something other than Easter/Spring. 

For the background paper, I used the background stamp included in the set and I stamped it on a piece of parchment stationary, then I crumpled it up and used distress ink to age it just a bit more!  I used a larger Prima flower and painted it with Caramel Shimmerz

My second card using this set, does look like Spring, but I cut the chick out and only used the cracked eggshell.  I used the sentiment, You Quack Me Up!  It makes me laugh!  She has another duck set at her store that says “Feelin Quappy?” I think that is hilarious!  If you know me….you know I’m a silly goose!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Well deserved, Kisa!!! Great cards from that set! It's a fun one!! Have a good month!!

Heather said...

I'm so excited to have you join us this month. Your cards are fantastic! Great job with that set!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin