Friday, May 29, 2009

A little more Kona?

I really can’t get enough of Kona from Hangin’ Loose with Kona, an Eclectic Paperie Exclusive!!  He’s just so stinkin cute, and I couldn’t resist putting him in pink board shorts! 

kisaskona2 

I used Basic Grey Lime Rickey again.  I also used some fancy adhesive hibiscus stickers I found at my LSS.  They are VERY cool! You just peel off the the bottom sheet, stick it to something, then peel off the top sheet and add glitter ( in this case I used Sparkly Fluff).  It comes in a nice long strip, but I decided I only wanted two flowers, so I cut them out!  I used white gel pen as well for some accents on the crab and Kona, and a Sakura glaze pen for the board to wax it up!  I know the picture isn’t perfect, again, I used my iphone to take it….I’m going to make that baby work and great take pictures eventually!!  (Honestly, I was just too lazy to find batteries for my other camera, take the picture, upload it to my computer, edit it, and then use it – the iphone I just snap, edit and email….much easier! Not as clear or crisp as my regular camera, but in a pinch or on a lazy day, it will do!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin