Monday, July 27, 2009

One more Sandy Sunsets!

Okay, so here is my final Sandy Sunsets card for a while!

kisassandy3 copy

I used my Copic markers and airbrush system to create the sun and ground. I used a circle punch for the sun, and moved it around a bit to give it a hot hazy look, and you can see my mistake where I went outside the edge of the punch and got a little “halo” over the couple sitting on the beach! Oh well! I kept the layout simple, used Nesties, and tied it up with some Scrapper’s Floss.

Thanks for stopping by! And thanks for feeling sorry for me over the weekend! My workload is lightening up a bit…..just in time for my two-day-not-for-fun-vacation!

1 comment:

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful!....and now I'm TOTALLY jonesin' for my airbrush system! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin