Friday, October 16, 2009

I stamped last night!

I actually got to sit and play for a little bit – all for fun!  I have some WONDERFUL new paper from eP – that’s been calling my name for days!!  It’s Colorful Christmas from My Mind’s Eye and it’s so cute!!  I was looking through my holiday stamps and I found Tweet Winter Wishes – I had not had a chance to play with this set for a while and I realized something very cool!!  The snowman’s belly is adjustable!  How smart is that?  SO check it out:

snowmen 

Same stamp, two different looking snowmen!!  One is tall and like a marshmallow and the other is short and plump!  I used the penguin’s hat from Snow Place Like Home for the orange hat and the other cap comes in the Tweet Winter Wishes set.  I used Sugar Sparkly Fluff on the mittens, Crafty Sparkles (Chunky and Sugar) for the snow and snowmen, Glossy Accents for the nose and Sakura Black Glaze pen for the coal eyes, mouth and buttons!  It’s a really fun card with so many different shiny elements!  The snowflake is felt and gives the card just the right warm-fuzzy feel right along with the Sparkly Fluff mittens!  I may go back and warm up the scarves and hats a bit with Sparkly Fluff as well – I think that would be a perfect finishing touch! 

I hope you all have healthy and safe weekends!  (I’ve been dealing with SICK kids for weeks now….I’m hoping we all get good and healthy real soon!)

2 comments:

Memories of Time said...

OMG, this is cute! I love that paper too... but dang, YOU ARE BRILLIANT! LOVE LOVE LOVE how you made the two snowmen look different! YOU ROCK KISA!!!

dpkennedy said...

Sweet card! I love the colors you used here-very bright and fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin