Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just now Loving my Bind-it-All!

I think I’ve had my Bind-It-All for nearly two years…… and I’m just now giving it some love!  I whipped this little baby up quite quickly.  I think what took the longest was the paper I put inside the notebook!

tagyourit1

I used typing paper and circle Nesties – there’s a good-sized little stack in there so that took some time – luckily the Big Shot could handle more than one piece of typing paper! LOL!  After prepping for Scrapfest though – I think I became a Nesti-cutting pro! 

I used two 4” Round Coasters.  I cut off about 1/2 inch on one side to give it one straight side for my Bind-It-All.  I covered the coasters with paper before I punched it.  I LOVE sanding the edges of the covered coasters – NOTHING feels better to me in the crafting world than sanding paper-covered  coasters – seriously!!  The poinsettia is by Hero Arts – and is made of felt.  And the tag…….oh the cute wonderful tag! It’s from Our Craft LoungeGingerbread Fun.  I think this is a perfect little stocking stuffer!  I could whip up several of these in just a few hours once I got my mojo going! 

I’ve got a recipe to share with you tomorrow – see you then! 

1 comment:

Carol (HB) said...

love it love it love it LOVE IT! OMG now I need to unpack my BIA!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin