Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our Craft Lounge – Sneak Peeks!

Well, are you ready for another OCL release?  Get your control-top panty hose on, grab your boots and hat, and let’s go for a spin!

Today I’m going to share with you a card I made with the Bird and Groom set! Isn’t that a fun name for this wedding stamp set?  Bird and Groom – I bet you thought it was a typo – nope – just a fun play on words!!  Hmm… I wonder if there is a bird in this set!Wink birdgroomkp1

Okay, so how fun is that cake?  I love it!  I used embossed Bazzill paper – it’s awesome paper – sturdy and strong enough for the card base!  I also added black Sakura Glaze to the flower centers – so they pop just a bit!  And …. do you see the Bird and Groom?  Cute, eh?   The set has a lot of other fun elements, but I LOVE cake, so I had to use this image first!

Here’s a list so you can see all of the other sets being released this week! 

Bird and Groom - Cindy, Kisa

Hang it Up Cupid - Heather

Hearts & Hugs - Deb

The Journey - Kendra

Life Is - Kendra

Love Notes - Pam

Out for a Spin - Lila, Vicki

Fairy Dust is a Must - Carol

Granny's Truffles - Pam

Jungle Love - Charmaine

Shamrock Blessings - Holly

Sweet on You - Amber

Wanted - Beth, Carol, Cami

Be sure to check them all out! Come back tomorrow too – I have lots of love to share tomorrow!  If you want to read more about the Sneak Peeks (that will be going Wed/Thursday and the Big Blog Hop Friday  – Check out the OCL Blog). 

19 comments:

Vicki G said...

Kisa, your card is delicious! Just love the yummy colours and pretty ribbon

Hugs

Vicki

Debbie Corbari said...

Kisa you are AMAZING girl! I say it over and over! AMAZING! LOVE THIS!

Memories of Time said...

LOVE that pink card, love that paper, love that you are back bloggin'. :) YOU ROCK my friend!

Pam said...

SWEET Kisa, love the colors!

Terri said...

So cute!

Kendra said...

Seriously FABULOUS card Kisa! Love that cake!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

ACK -LOVE this! LOVE!!!!!!

jennie black said...

fun card... love the bright colors and simplicity of the coloring! jennie

Stephanie said...

Oh this is too fun!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Tweet!!!

Kimme said...

Love the Bird and Groom and yes I thought it was a typo at first.

Amber (bambi64) said...

How cute! Love the color combo!

Jennifer Bradley said...

Those birds are super cute!!! Love them! What a great new set - I want it :)

Deb said...

Soooo cute! Love that pink paper and the layered ribbon!

cheryl said...

I love the pink, black, and white together. Very sharp

MaGoooo said...

Kisa this card is the BEST!! If I were getting married I'd want it on my gift!!!! I LOVE the play on words too!

Carol (HB) said...

Kisa, you can create cuteness better than anyone!

(sending hugs to you and Andrew!)

slbt17 said...

very cute!
Sandra

Andrea Murdock said...

love the colours and the card :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin