Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tweet Winter Wishes!

-note: I was going to post this days ago, but I’ve been SUPER sick!  Sorry!!

I found this great tutorial for a really cute box on Maria's website; she has wonderful tutorials, so check it out!   I thought it would be fun to make a little winter scene on the front of the box and then include some yummy warm cocoa and some candy canes to stir it up!  I used Tweet Winter Wishes from Our Craft Lounge. 

kisastweet2

A close up! kisastweet1

I stamped the images, colored them, and added Crafty Sparkles to the ice/snow and Sparkly Fluff to the scarf and hat.   I used foam mounting tape to pop up the snowman layer and give the scene a bit of depth. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

1 comment:

Bandon, Oregon said...

How cute is that!!! Wayyyy too Sweet!!! Hope you are feeling better... Merry Christmas... Faith

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin