Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Happy Happy…

Friday!  I thought I’d share one more sample for the final day of The Lounge’s spotlight on sentiments!  This stamp is from the set Say It Big – it’s in stock over at eP right now! 

Bigbirthday3.jpg

I love these big sentiments because you can use such simple layouts and base the whole card on just the ‘words’.  There are no images to color in – just stamp and go! Don’t get me wrong….I LOVE to color, but sometimes it’s fun to spend your time on other details besides coloring images!!   The element I decided to spend my time on was the star patterned paper (Fancy PantsRough and Tough)!  It doesn’t show up too well in the photo (I’ll try to give a close-up below) but I covered the blue and green stars with Blue-Berry and Irish Green Sparkly Fluff. 

Bigbirthday3.jpgThere! You can see the Sparkly Fluff now!!  I love the “touch me - I’m fuzzy” feeling Sparkly Fluff gives an otherwise plain card!

Be sure to check out The Lounge today for lots of other ideas!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin