Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our Craft Lounge – Dandy Days

If you like dandelions or silhouette stamping, you are going to LOVE this set!  It’s Dandy Days from Our Craft Lounge

DandyDays3.jpg

As you can see, it doesn’t have to be a silhouette – it can be a color-in image too!  I think this set would also be fabulous with the Copic Airbrush System!  For this card, I decided to use patterned paper to give the sense of a nice warm sunset.  I used Y0000, Y21, YR04 for the dandelions and YG63  and BG0000 for the stems.    Then I topped it off with some wonderful Sugar Crafty Sparkles.  I LOVE the sort of soft shimmery feel the ultra fine glitter gives the dandelions! 

For a view of the complete set be sure to check out the OCL Blog

Thanks!!

6 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Sooooo gorgeous, Kisa! I love the colors and the fun layout!

Memories of Time said...

Totally gorgeous.. now can you make a zillion more? LOL.... thanks for all you do Kisa Maria!

Terri said...

Very pretty. All these great samples are making me want more and more of these new stamps! :)

Pam said...

Love your layout Kisa Marie, beautiful card!

(Taken any good pic's lately??)

Cindy Lawrence said...

This is absolutely STUNNING, Kisa! Love everything about it! :)

Debbie Corbari said...

Yowza..pretty pretty pretty!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin