Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Happiest Birthday Yet!!

Just a quick little card – I LOVE the sentiment .. It’s another from Big Birthday Wishes from Our Craft Lounge.  I LOVE that’s it clear and I love that the sentiment is long and can be curved like this!! I think it really makes the sentiment stamp more versatile AND makes the card a bit more fun! 

big-birthday-wishes-kp.jpg-

I just used some scraps from my Mabel paper, did some quick stitching and it was an easy layout!  The background paper is “stained” with a little bit of Wild Honey Stain and Vintage Photo Stain.  The bird and birdcage are from Tim’s Mini Bird and Cage Set, distressed with Walnut Stain ink and covered with Glossy Accents. 

Thanks for stopping by! I hope your DAY is the happiest yet!!

5 comments:

Joy said...

Kisa, I loooove it! :)

Kelly Booth said...

Such a Happy Card...Love this Kisa!

Betty Wright said...

This is terrific, Kisa! Great border strip detailing and I love the toches of different stitches! Great card!

dpkennedy said...

Sweet, warm and cozy, and adorable!

Kelly Booth said...

So Pretty Kisa...Love the way you attached the strips and lace....just perfect!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin