Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Horsin’ around with color

Clever title, right?  Ha!!  Here it is Color Throwdown Color Challenge 140 and  I’ve managed to keep up for 6 weeks!!! 

paperpretties-horseNow, isn’t he genuinely cute?  ; )  I adore this guy!!  He reminds me of Mr. Ed from YEARS ago on Nick at Night!  You know… I guess HE could be a She.. but today I’m going with he!   You can find him over at Paper Pretties.  The set is called Horsin’ Around.   I love that the image is fairly large – so it works perfectly for the front of a card and it’s a great size to color too!  The set also comes with some great sentiments too! 

The paper is Mabel AGAIN!!  I just LOVE it!  I used my Vintage Photo Stain to speckle it up a bit and give it some good ole’ farm grunge!  Love that stuff!!  I stitched it up, tied a bow, hung a Muse Token on it and called  ‘er done! 

Don’t tell any one but I’m pretty sure I didn’t follow the Color Throwdown swatch 100%…. I’m really, really stretching the Blushing Bride… ok…. and the Baja Breeze just a wee bit too.  Shhh..

swatch 140

Be sure to check out the other Throwdown samples at the Color Throwdown – as always, they are pretty darn amazing! 

7 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE this! Your stitching is perfect! Awesome card!

Broni said...

This is just too adorable, Kisa! Love that cute horse's expression and how you colored him! Love that token and all the stitching too!

Sherry Goodloe said...

A horse is a horse of course of course *hee hee*. Too cute Kisa! xo

dpkennedy said...

I love that horse image! It's so funny and adorable! You stitching and genuine charm is just perfect my dear! Love this card! Six weeks in a row...wow-are you ok? I mean, don't hurt yourself, lol!

Tammy Hershberger said...

OK, I know this is a horse but maybe donkeys are flyin' somewhere??? SIX weeks in a row? What's UP with that??? Yeah, don't hurt yourself! LMAO!

Your card is fabulous, girl! I LOVE your stitching!

Laura Pryor said...

so stinkin' cute! Love the token and I love how you dirtied up the paper! You're good at that, ha!

Anonymous said...

I love your card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin