Friday, April 6, 2012

Honey, You’re Sweet!

Just a quick Friday Night post to share a SWEET Inky Antics card! 

beebentonkisa1

The stamp set is from Inky Antics - Bee Benton from The Inspiration Emporium.    I just kept the card pretty simple and had some fun coloring the image. 

I hope every one has a nice weekend.  Mine will be a busy one, but not as busy as next weekend so I’ll enjoy it while I can!!  Next weekend I’ll be making lots of cinnamon rolls for yet another 8th grade fundraiser (Since my kids are so close in age, this is my third one, third year in a row.)  So if you’re local – look for us at Napa on Saturday for a carwash/bottle drive and at Ray’s for a bake sale. 

5 comments:

Joy said...

Oh Kisa!!! This is adorable!!!

Kelly Booth said...

This is so Cute...I Love it!!!

Sherwani said...

This is an undoubtedly very articulate opinion. Not many readers would actually, the way you just did. I am glad that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you did it so well, with so much class. If wanted to know more about electronic cigarettes, than by all means come in and check our stuff.

Clipping Path said...

You made an article that is interesting.

racesite.pro said...

Here are some links to web pages that we link to simply because we feel they’re really worth visiting. 경마

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin