Saturday, March 31, 2012

Going Green – Inspiration Emporium

The Inspiration Emporium went (since I’m kind of late to the party) green this month! 

marchgreenkisa2

First, I used Tim’s Wrinkle Free Distress technique to create my green background paper.  Then I used the splatter image from Stampers Anonymous  Bitty Backgrounds – it’s such a great stamp set for the grunge look!  I also used it on my paper flower (which I also dyed to match with the Distress Ink).  If you can’t tell by the picture, the card says “You are so…. Wonderful”.  I combined a stamp from Pink Paislee Spring Jubilee (the word wonderful) and the “you are so” is from the Penny Black set Betsy Bluebell – both are such great sets – totally different styles but still you can build with any set!  And of course, the bird and cage are from Tim Holtz as well – Caged Bird and I added a little texture to the bird with a Bricked and Woodgrain Texture Fade.

Ha!  There.. two posts in one month……..not too bad : )

Be sure to check out the other fabulous green things (and all things inspirational) from the rest of the Inspiration Team!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin