Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mojo Monday #35 Sketch

Here it is....an on-time Mojo Monday sketch card!
About the card: This was a tough sketch for me - way out of my comfort zone! I just received a few new Bellas yesterday so I knew I needed to play with those, but I wasn't too sure how they'd work with the sketch. I may have gone a little overboard with the brads, but I liked that it gave a funky studded-girl feel to go with the TAC Uptown Girl paper. I tried to stay as close to the sketch as possible, and to achieve the "XXXX" part, I used DaisyDs rub-on tape, zigzag. To get the cross-stitch look, I just ran it twice making sure that the second application lined up in-between the first one.

7 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute! I just got this bella and haven't inked her up yet. I love her with the sketch! Thanks for playing! :)

Heather said...

Cute cute cute!!! You are so good at coloring the bellas - I totally suck at it! Great card. Love the colors too!

Deana said...

Wow, out of your comfort zone and you get this. Great job.

mwebb said...

Wow!! That's another wow card Kisa!! You are awesome.

Pam's Pride said...

Awesome card! I love the colors and the layout!

Delia said...

Love it Kisa, the colors are perfect and I love...well all of it. Beautiful job!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

I LOVE IT! You're such a stamping goddess.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin