I’ve been tagged by Jennifer at Glitter in My Hair and now the pressure is on! I am to list seven interesting things about myself…this may not be so easy, as I don’t find myself very interesting.
1. I use the dictionary a lot. It may be the on-line dictionary, but I still use it a lot! I also make my kids use it a lot. If they have a “word” they don’t know the meaning of….we look it up! My favorite secondary dictionary is urbandictionary.com. This is where I get most of the “correct” meanings for the “words” the kids bring home from school! I make sure they know the correct meaning and with that knowledge..they usually do NOT use the word again!
Quick definitions (interesting)
· adjective: arousing or holding the attention
An overused word, which says nothing at all and belittles conversation
“I’m planning to jump off a building.”
With the definitions above, I would love to fall into the “arousing” category, but I think I fall into the urban
legend version of “interesting.” I was telling my husband just the other day that I am just a very blah person.
2. My first-born was born Monday morning at 6:07 a.m. My second-born was born 17 months later, Monday morning, 6:07 a.m. The kids at school often call them twins because they look a lot alike! They are in grades 6 and 5, boy and girl, respectively.
3. The last time I peed my pants…full load… I was 15. My best friend laughed so hard….she peed her pants too. We had to walk about 1/2 mile to her house with wet jeans and burning legs! AND a cute OLDER boy stopped and asked if we wanted a ride and we had to decline.
4. I used to drive a splatter-painted Volkswagen Bug that nearly broke the city sound limits because it was so loud, no pun intended. No, I was not a hippie; I drove it in the 1990s not 1960s. I did, however, get the peace sign flashed to me often!
5. My left one is bigger than my right.
6. My right foot is bigger than my left.
7. I have a prosthetic bone somewhere, two actually! Hmm... interesting. : )
The first one who guesses the location correctly will get a hand-stamped card from me! Leave a comment and a way to contact you and I will send you a card! Isn’t that just the best prize ever? I’d say so. I think it is the least I could do for you after making you read all the way to the end!
Thanks so much for hanging out and reading my tag! I’m going to save my tagging for a rainy day..and it is dark outside, so I don’t know if it is raining or not! (But I do live on the Oregon Coast, so it probably is raining.) I’m headed over to read Danyelle’s interesting facts!