Monday, June 2, 2008

Bright Eyes!

Have you missed me? Did you wonder where I was? Well, mostly just running kids around and watching lots of ball games! Shawn hit another home run, and then the next time up it hit the fence....so close! My daughter has a double-header tonight and I'm hoping for some warm weather!

Bright Side Of Life.
Bright Eyes
I had a bit of time yesterday to work on some Jacksonbelle Challenges and a card just for fun! I came up with this cutey of a card. I found this paper a few weeks ago and thought it was so funky and cute, Sassafras "Piccadilly" (I should have purchased more!) The stamps to go with it are very cute but I was good and decided to use the owls that I already had (I have many Inka owls). The paper comes with the scalloped edge across the bottom, I cut this off and put it on the bottom of my card, I then punched the holes and added an orange circle behind each scallop. I also wanted to use a new stamp set (Inkadinkado Birds Galore - From Jacksonbelle Embellishments of course!) that I've had for a few weeks so I thought the two would work well together, and so they did! Taking the picture was the hardest part! I just couldn't get a good one! I stamped the owl and then found my new Verve Visual stamp set "Fluttering By" and thought the sentiment was perfect for the owl with bright eyes! So there you have it....my bright-eyed owl card!
Thanks for checking in on me!

5 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Sorry, I deleted my comment. I was messing around with blogger seeing what I could do. Anyway...LOVE LOVE LOVE the card!!!!! Great job!!!

Heather said...

I had to come back because I think this card is SOOOOO cool! Great job!!!!!!

marywebb said...

I missed you sooooo much!! The card is great too. Did Krista tell you about our KELP party?

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin