Friday, July 11, 2008

Frog Daddy

I think this is just about the cutest frog I've ever had the chance to color! I LOVE his belly!

The Belly.The Frog comes from DRS-Designs. They've got some super cute samples of both frogs and the one I like especially has both frogs together! I can't wait to try that! I used SU! Soft Sky for the base of the card and Cosmo Cricket Cogsmo paper for the simple layout. I thought the colors were bright and fun! The ribbon is SU! The sentiment is TAC.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. We have one more baseball tournament this weekend and I have LOTs of work so I will be busy busy! I will make time for cards though as I have a great challenge for Jacksonbelle on Tuesday and another great color challenge for the Throwdown on Wednesday.

Oh, and also, check out my famous friends!
Congrats Maren! And Congrats and best of luck Amber! (Vote for her if you get a chance!)


5 comments:

Heather said...

OMG, he is SOOOOOO cute!!! I want to stamp like you when I grow up!
Have a great weekend!

BTW, love the slide show!

Anonymous said...

Awww, he IS cute! I love the colors and that background paper! :D

Maren said...

OMG- this is the sweetest image ever!! Love it!

marywebb said...

That card is so cute!! I just ordered those stamps...and a cowboy siloutte that is pretty awesome too.

stampmonkey said...

Darling card! That frog is so cute, and I love the fun paper you used. tfs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin