Thursday, July 10, 2008

SCS Sketch Challenge

First of all, I want to thank everyone who played along yesterday with the Throwdown! WOW! There were some great cards! Keep posting your links so we can see!

I made this card Tuesday night for Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge! What a fun and different sketch. I've never done anything like this sketch before and that is why I love challenges like this....it really gets me trying new stuff and challenging myself!

The Card.

I used Hero Arts cupcake set for this. I love it when you can use just one set to make great things! I was thrilled the sentiment even fit! I've been hoarding this ribbon for a while now and I LOVE it! I picked the colors for the card just so I could use the ribbon! I paper pieced the cherries and the frosting.

Thanks for stopping by! Tomorrow I will post the other frog card I made! He's really cute!

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is super cute. You do awesome work with those cupcakes! Cute card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin