Monday, September 8, 2008

Tutus, butterflies, and bumblebees, and even a few clowns!

So this isn't a card post or anything about a card, I just wanted to share a blog, an Etsy store, and some really cute costumes with ya! I met Lisa (online of course) several years ago on Splitcoast Stampers, we swapped and chatted lots! Anyway, her passion to create has led her in a bit of a new direction and I wanted you guys to see it! If you have a little girl I think you HAVE to check these out! Well, even if you don't, you need to see anyway! The photographs are stunning and the tutus are fabulous, and the kids, well of course they are darling too!

Hannah's Tutus Blog
Hannah's Tutus Etsy Store

Thanks! See ya tomorrow for a Jacksonbelle Contest sketch and card!

2 comments:

Sue Strozyk said...

Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable!! I have 3 boys, but i'm now going to consider having a 4th, maybe it will be a girl!!! LOL, These are way too cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

marywebb said...

Those are so cute, I voted for her, do you know how we find out who won?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin