Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Jacksonbelle Tuesday – Rub-Ons

Hi all! My family and I just spent a whole week in warm Southern California at Disneyland and I’m sick and I’m exhausted, but the vacation was great!  I’ll tell you a bit about it tomorrow and share a few cute pictures.

Now for Jacksonbelle Embellishments Tuesday Challenge – Rub-Ons and a bit of spring if you can handle it!  I used a Daisy D rub-on for my card, and Lindsey has TONS of these in the store, so be sure to check that out!  If you plan to play along this week and upload to SCS or PCP please use the key word JBE045 so we can find you!

Here’s my card!

No stamping here – just good ol’ rub-ons!  I also used Basic Grey paper, Boxer.  I’ve had this paper for quite some time and had been so challenged to use it – now, a year later, I’m loving it!  Yes, sometimes I’m slow like that! 

Be sure to check out the other team members for some great inspiration!

Melissa Bove

Jennifer Buck

Jill Dunn

Kimberly O’Rosky

Maren Benedict

AJ Otto

Heather Lee-Reppen 

Shannan Teubner

Michelle Woerner

Taylor Usry

Lynda Benden

Beth Thomas

Lindsey Botkin

While on vacation, I did happen to pick up a great head cold, so you all should be feeling very sorry for me! : )

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great card. Love those rub-on's and the Boxer paper. Glad to hear you had a great vaca. but sorry to hear that you are sick. Hugs!

Jill said...

Oooh! Great job. Love that fun flower rub-on! Take care of yourself--sending you chicken soup and jell-o wishes! ;)

Michelle Woerner said...

So pretty! You did a great job with that Boxer. I confess, I never bought it cause I was thinking it was hard to use as well. You did great!!

Lynda Benden said...

What a fantastic use of rub ons Kisa!! I love the colors and the Boxer paper rocks!!! Great job!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin