Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vacation Pictures and a Few Cards

Oh my aching feet! Well, they are finally feeling better!  We did 4 days of Disneyland, 1 day of Universal Studios, one day of shopping, and LOTS of walking!  I got one blister, one head cold, and a purse-strap (across the chest) sunburn.  We really did have a good time though!  You want to know what my favorite ride was?  Well, it wasn’t at any theme park – it was when Joy Kennedy of  OCL and Eclectic Paperie picked me up for dinner!  It was our first time meeting, and I promise, it won’t be the last!  She’s awesome – funny, sweet and  even a little rotten (the good kind of rotten)…… my kind of girl!  Thanks for everything Joy!! I had a blast! 

photo

photo

The kids actually thought Shaggy was a bit freaky!  But Scooby looked great!! 

And a card just because!

All stamps (including stamped background paper) are from OCLChildren Of the World

I used all OCL stamps here as well, Children of the World and Shower the Baby.  The girl is really just supposed to be a child in a dress, but I thought she could also work as a pregnant mommy!  I also used Sparkly Fluff on the words “Baby” to give it a flannel-blanket feel/look!  Sparkly Fluff is an awesome new product from Our Craft Lounge and it will be available to you soon! 

3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great pictures, Kisa! For a second there I thought Shaggy was your husband! LOL

Hey, LOVE your son's LeBron James t-shirt! The boy has CLASS! Go Cavs!

Heather said...

Fun pics! Your kids are adorable!
I love the cards! The background is awesome on the first card. Very cute!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Looks like FUN Kisa!! Glad your feet are on the mend!

Great cards, I am really loving that stamped BG paper, it turned out awesome!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin