Monday, April 13, 2009

I’m such a Flake!!

WEEKS ago, my friend Joy Kennedy tagged me and I completely forgot! (Heck, no wonder she won’t return my emails!! : )

I’m supposed to go the sixth photo in the sixth folder of my photos!  Here goes….I hope it doesn’t suck!

DSC02036

Okay, so it does suck! I don’t even know what I was taking a picture of!  Maybe there was a duck or something or an otter by the water!  The picture was taken on a jet boat trip up the Rogue River.  Just for some entertainment – I’ll add a silly one of my kids on that boat trip – it was several years ago! Jet boats up the Rogue are always fun and always wet, and always COLD (at least on the way home!)

DSC02032

So, here’s the deal:

•Open your photo folder on your computer
•Open the 6th folder of photos
•Select the 6th picture
•Post the picture on your blog with a description
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link your six friends to your blog post

So, Heather I want to see your 6/6 picture!  Hey, Heather, will you give me six pictures to look at so I don’t have to try to think of six blogging friends!?!! : ) Thanks babe!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin