Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cleaning out the Closet…or Folder

I was looking through my Our Craft Lounge photo folder and a came across SEVERAL cards that I don’t think I’ve shared here, so here’s a couple!

Tooth Fairy Fun 

I think here I was trying to challenge myself with different colors!  But it’s been a while so I’m not sure LOL!

I used a mini envelope to create a pocket inside for the loot! 

And one more with the sweet tooth fairy!  I used Glossy Accents on the teeth, all of the teeth!

I also used a versamagic pen and clear embossed all over the the Fairy….you can see her shine just a bit below!

2 comments:

Heather said...

These are totally adorable! What a great idea! Fabulous job coloring! Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea!! The money holder is a great idea!! Blessings and Hugs!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin