Friday, June 12, 2009

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch

Yahoo for me! I got to do a sketch challenge yesterday!!  Sorry the picture is a bit blurry. 

 

The sketch is great, isn’t it!?  SC232.  The elephant is from Our Craft Lounge.  She’s Lil’ Pea-Nut and she’s so fun to color!  I used Basic GreyBittersweet paper and My Sentiments Exactly rub-on sentiment.  I used Copics to color and a Sakura clear glaze pen to make the ice cream shiny! 

If you are looking for a little OCL inspiration, check out some of the blogs listed below!  This week’s OCL Spotlight stamp set is Bear-ly Fishin’.  Also, the OCL-hosted swap is still open in The Lounge or in the Splitcoast Stampers Swap forum (I’ll try to find a link for you!)

Amber Hillman

Beth Silaika

Charmaine Ikach

Carol Halvorson

Cindy Lawrence

Deb Felts

Denise Marzec

Heather McNally

Holly McMillen

Kendra Wietstock
Lila Holgate

Pam Hooten

Valerie Stangle

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I think my weekend will be filled with rain and work….yuck!! 

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is totally adorable!!!! Great layout! Cute, cute, cute!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin