Monday, July 13, 2009

Good Monday Morning!!

Well, this morning I sent my 12-year-old Krista off to camp for a week!  She LOVES it, so I know she will have a blast!  Last week my 14-year-old son was at basketball camp – he had a great time too!  Now…..if I could JUST get my 11-year-old to want to go to camp!!  Maybe next year! 

A card for today:  Swingin’ By 

kisasswingin1

kisasswingcloseupThe patterned paper I used is called: My Mind’s Eye - Breaking Free.  It is such a cute summer paper! You can find it at eP!  I LOVE the 12 x 12 that comes with fancy precut edges!  It gives a card a fabulous border in a jiffy, I just trimmed it to the size I wanted, sanded it a bit, and glued it down, no punching or anything!  I love that! 

Memories Of Time….

Friday’s stamp class at Memories of Time went very well!  I think everyone liked the projects and I just LOVE seeing all of the ladies there, many returning students and some new ones too!  Cambria and I always have a good time working together – I do sometimes worry though that I pick on her too much and I’m a bit on the pushy side! 

We made these products (I shared them with you last week).

beeskness1  beesknees2

If you are interested in the measurements for the Honey/Tea holder, I’m planning to write up a little tutorial very soon – I had lots of requests at the class!   I got home LATE that night, then returned fairly early for MOT’s anniversary sale! It was fun as well!  Cami and I nearly fell out of our chairs and peed our pants because I gave her some sour gum and we were laughing so hard!  Thankfully Michelle (store owner) didn’t kick us out, especially after I gave her the gum too! 

And of course…..A picture for today!

andrewkristadockofbay I showed this picture last week – I just played with it a little more and added some text! 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Holy CRAP! KISA! DANG girl! I LOVE these! Swingin by...LOVE IT! Bees Knees...LOVE IT! You are just way to freaking fabulous!!!

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute Kisa!! I can see I'll be needing that stamp set!! Great picture too... Hope your having a wonderful day...:) HUGS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin