Tuesday, September 29, 2009

“the Monster”

Here’s another Candy Monster sample!  Every time I look at this guy, I laugh!  He’s just so cute and funny, and I sure hope he visits the dentist!!

101_4551 Large Web view

You can find more info about this Candy Monster stamp kit here: OCL Blog 

The kit contains the stamp set and 4 copic markers!  I’ll keep sharing my samples and Friday I’ll post them all together so you can see them all together!  We had these on display at Archiver’s Scrapfest and I was so surprised at how many people stopped to take pictures!  I was a little embarrassed and glad that no one knew I made them!  I may have crawled under the table!  One man kept taking LOTS of pictures.  It was kind of weird – I think he was sneaking pictures of Joy really while pretending to take pictures of the cards! LOL! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is super cute! I just love his long bangs! Great card!

Carol (HB) said...

I miss you. Come back to MN! I need someone to make me belly-laugh!

Oh... and I can TOTALLY see why all those people were taking pics! Seriously, your creations are over the TOP!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin