Monday, October 12, 2009

Good Monday Morning!

Well, it isn’t too good, but it is Monday, right?  I wanted to share with you another OCL Snow Place Like Home card!  This one doesn’t have a penguin……GASP!! But it’s still really cute!!!  I decided to go with some non-traditional Holiday/winter colors, so I went with more woodsie colors and I LOVE it! 

snowplace4kp

I went with a SIMPLE layout but spent some time using LOTS of Crafty Sparkles!  You know how I LOVE to use lots of different colors of glitter to make my cards really pop!!  I used Rockstar Red, Blue Hawaii, Lemon Drop Yellow, and Irish Green Crafty Sparkles and I finished it off with Chunky Crystals for the ground!  

Tomorrow I’ll start sharing a few ideas I had using Our Craft Lounge’s Tag You’re It set!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin