Friday, October 9, 2009

Glossy Ice Crystals Igloo

Here’s the other Our Craft Lounge - Snow Place Like Home card I had mentioned earlier this week!

snowplace3kp Oh, how I LOVE this little Penguin! I had snow much fun with this card!  LOL!  Here’s a bit of a close up of all the sparkles! 

snowplace3.1kpFor the igloo, I  stamped it, colored it, cut it out, and ran it upside down through my Xyron, then I covered it with Ice Crystals Crafty Sparkles (very appropriate, right?).  Then I made my card.  The tree and the mail box have a touch of white gel pen to create snow and that is topped off with Sugar Sparkly Fluff.   The little fella’s scarf was also covered with Cotton Candy Sparkly Fluff.  After the card was all assembled and looking good, I took it two steps further!  I used Glossy Accents across the bottom of the scene and covered it with a thick layer of Chunky Crystals Crafty Sparkles to create some icy snow!  Then for the final step of the card, I covered the Sugar-covered Igloo with Glossy Accents and let it dry over night!  Oh, I was SOO thrilled when I checked on it in the morning!  It looks just like ice…sparkling beautiful ice! 

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Kisa, this is adorable! What a cool card!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin