Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A little Bubbly for your shower.

I wanted to share a couple bridal shower gifts I “fixed up” for my sister’s stepdaughter’s bridal shower this weekend.   My sister is a beautician – so of course, she wanted to give hair products! : )

bubbly1

I used some GORGEOUS paper from My Mind’s Eye – Ooh La La!  I thought the colors were perfect!  Really, all I did was make the tags to hang from the basket – with Nestabilities and gorgeous paper – and a VERY cool stamp set – it was E-ZZZZZZ!   I was THRILLED to realize that Our Craft Lounge’s stamp set – Cheers! would work perfectly with the shampoo and the wine-bottle baskets!  I’m a big fan of Basic Grey Buttons so of course, I used those too!   I colored my images with Copic Markers.  Cute, don’t you think? 

bubbly2The bottle says “Got Bubbles?” – I LOVE it with Shampoo or any other bath product! 

And since the wedding will be in Vegas, my sister wanted to give the mothers of the groom (step and biological) each a travel pack of hair products!  I fancied those packages up a bit too! 

bubbly4 I just love how you can change something from ok to fabulous with some gorgeous paper and a little ribbon!  

Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Awesome projects... Can't wait to see you at class.. :)

Debbie Corbari said...

OMG Kisa! These are ADORABLE! Dang you are such a rockstar girl! ROCKSTAR!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin