Monday, November 23, 2009

A little Wedding Favor.

My niece got married in Vegas this weekend – Congrats Amanda!  She had a bridal shower a few weeks back and I decided to make her some shower favors!  I wanted to make them a little formal since she was getting married out of state and not many of her shower guests would be attending the wedding - Of course, I was so lucky to have the perfect stamp set to use! 

weddingfavors

They were SOO easy to make!  First I printed out several sheets of their names and wedding date on white Neenah paper and then I stamped the heart from Love Notes (Our Craft Lounge) right on top if their names – (this is when I REALLY love cling stamps because I can see right where I’m stamping).  I cut the Neenah paper in strips to make it easy to run through my Big Shot with an oval Nestability die, layered it on a black scalloped oval and added it to a glassine bag (which I also ran through my Big Shot – first with a large scalloped rectangle to give the scalloped edge on the top, then through my Swiss Dots embossing folder).  It seems like a lot of work but they really did come together quite easily and Amanda LOVED them! 

Tomorrow I’ll show the Thank  You cards I made as a gift for her!  Have a great day! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin