Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oooh! It’s like Friday!

weddingthankyou

I’m so excited for the long weekend!  I really really need the break!  I tell ya, this month has been NOT good with sick kids, ambulance rides, emergency surgeries….you name it, I think we had to deal with it this month! 

Anyway, I wanted to share with you the little Thank-You card set I made for my niece for a shower gift – so here they are! I needed to keep it real simple and really flat (so she wouldn’t have to pay extra postage).  I used a Black Sakura Glaze pen for the flower centers and the “brads” in the corners of the image piece.  It worked really well and gave a bit of dimension to the card.   Obviously her colors were purple, black and grey – so I wanted her cards to match! 

 weddingthankyou

And this is the SHOWER card I gave her!  The word “Love” comes from Our Craft Lounge – Love Notes set.  The cake and little flowers are also from Our Craft Lounge – Bird and Groom.   The card box is one of Val’s AWESOME creations!!

weddingtoyou

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin