Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oooh! It’s like Friday!

weddingthankyou

I’m so excited for the long weekend!  I really really need the break!  I tell ya, this month has been NOT good with sick kids, ambulance rides, emergency surgeries….you name it, I think we had to deal with it this month! 

Anyway, I wanted to share with you the little Thank-You card set I made for my niece for a shower gift – so here they are! I needed to keep it real simple and really flat (so she wouldn’t have to pay extra postage).  I used a Black Sakura Glaze pen for the flower centers and the “brads” in the corners of the image piece.  It worked really well and gave a bit of dimension to the card.   Obviously her colors were purple, black and grey – so I wanted her cards to match! 

 weddingthankyou

And this is the SHOWER card I gave her!  The word “Love” comes from Our Craft LoungeLove Notes set.  The cake and little flowers are also from Our Craft LoungeBird and Groom.   The card box is one of Val’s AWESOME creations!!

weddingtoyou

I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin