Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My goodness, please excuse me…

for my major slacking and lacking of blog posts!  I can’t believe it’s been so long and I’ve been so NOT WITH IT!  I’ll blame the craziness of sick kids, frozen pipes and just plain ol’ slacking! 

It’s been so long I’m not even sure what I’ve posted – I need to share something – so how about this!?

journalboxkp

The stamp set is The Journey from Our Craft Lounge.  Not only is this set very nice for ‘encouraging words’ cards, BUT it’s an AWESOME scrapbooking set!  I LUV the journaling box – You could write your own message in it, stamp a work along the edge, stamp it on acetate …. so many options!!  I used my Copic markers and air-brushed the yellow square after stamping it – then I took a blender-solution-soaked rag and dobbed it around giving it  a very cool parchment-like effect.  I also used the airbrush to spray the white polka-dotted Prima flowers!  I LOVE that with Copic Markers you can make everything matchy matchy!!  This is the air brush system I have – I don’t have the big-guy compressor, but oh how I’d love it!  As a matter of fact, my husband was secretly getting me one for Christmas, which I had NO idea about until he asked, “Would you rather have a compressor OR go to Winter CHA?”  Well…. What do you think I picked? 

Here’s a little mini scrapbook I made from the same stamp set and square coasters.   I used my Bind-it-All so it was EASY!  You can’t see it in the photo, but there’s actually a clear acetate overlay sheet on the front of the album to protect the journaling box – it actually looks pretty cool IRL…

memoriesjournalkp

Well, thanks for hanging in there with me….and not giving up on me and my bad blogging skills!  LOL! 

See you in Anaheim!! : D 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin