Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ain’t no Sunshine…

I think Sunshine Cheer is such a cute stamp set!  It’s the perfect set with so many sentiments to choose from!  Sort of a build-a-sentiment set.

kisasunshine2As much as I love to color the image of the sun from this set, I decided to go sunless for this one (except if you look closely… you might just see my colorless sun).  I thought the colors were just perfect for a bit of a dreary-day card, but the blue still adds just enough freshness to keep you smiling!  The paper is a bit more from Fancy Pants of course because I love that paper.  Printed pattern on kraft = genius! 

Thanks for stopping by!!  Happy Happy Thursday! 

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is so cute! I definitely need to get that set. I love your card. The printed paper on kraft is definitely genious!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin