Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hippity Hoppity … Easter’s On Its Way!

I just wanted to share a quick Hippity Hoppity Easter card with you today!  I used LOTS of Kaiser Rhinestones to give the card some extra Bling! The cute Bunny has Cotton Candy Sparkly Fluff in his ears too! 

hippityhoppity2

I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday!  I’m working a bit this morning on the real job, this afternoon I plan to work on a tutorial for OCL’s class at Memories of Time on March 19th, and  then tonight I’m heading over to the high school for a fund raiser (and to watch my husband play basketball – I haven’t watched him play for nearly 15 years, I think – sad, I know, but I am looking forward to it!)  

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is adorable Kisa! Love the bunny!

Heather said...

This is totally adorable!!!! Have fun tonight!

Debbie Corbari said...

Holy Cuteness! LOVE this Kisa!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin