Friday, July 23, 2010

An after-thought and a bit of news!

So, I was browsing around and saw Pam’s gorgeous sketch-challenge card – and I thought…..hmmmm… I know that butterfly!  Maybe I should give it a try? 

So, I added the butterfly to my sketch card from this morning!  I didn’t CASE Pam – I completely copied her! : )  LOL!  I haven’t decided if I like the card better with or without the butterfly – but I LOVE the butterfly and I think that blank spot was just perfect for this little beauty, so I think it’s going to stay!  What do you think?butterfly-kisses-Kisa Want to know WHY I love that butterfly?  Because it’s an image in another stamp set that I designed for Our Craft Lounge called Butterfly Kisses! I’m pretty excited about this set – right now it is available at Archiver’s and next week  it will be available at Summer CHA!  I just can’t wait to see what stampers do with it – and I hope you love it as much as I do!! 

3 comments:

Heather said...

You're card is absolutely stunning! Love the butterfly!

Pam said...

OMG, I LOVE it Kisa Marie!
I LOVE this set too!!

Beate said...

Girl, that is gorgeous! I so need to get the Dandelion set! It's beautiful! The butterfly rocks too.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin